- Read the readings in your textbook "Writing with a Purpose" pages 19-23.
- After reading, CHOOSE JUST ONE of the following to respond to.
- You receive full credit for writing a minimum one paragraph response AND at least a one sentence response to another person's blog paragraph.
- Your second blog is due by next week Monday at 9 AM (10/8)
2) EVALUATE: Make a list of the explanations Howard Gardner uses to interpret Mozart's claim that he could hear an entire piece of music in his head at one time. Then evaluate which of Gardner's explanations make the most sense. Give your reason's why or why not.
3) ARGUE: Consider what you have learned in this chapter about the ways in which various professional writers work. Next consider the differences between the writing they do and the writing you have done as schoolwork (this class and others). Then develop an argument in which you demonstrate in some detail why their advice helps or hinders the "school writer."